- Lucy Cross House is available to rent weekly from May 1st - November 1st. Your arrival may be on any day of the week but Saturday which we reserve for other business. If you would like to stay extra days beyond a week they will be pro-rated.
- I accept reservations starting in January. January through April is the best time to ensure availability. I can be reached by phone: 508-487-0521 or by mail: Elena Hall, 401 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657.
- Because the inn is furnished with some antiques and unique decorations, a damage deposit by certified check, is required. It will be returned or destroyed upon a thorough inspection.
- Because so much care has been taken to keep the inn toxin-free, absolutely no smoking or open flames, candles included, is allowed inside or on the apartment porch. If you do break this house rule, you will have broken your contract and be asked to vacate the premises immediately; you will also forfeit your damage deposit which will be used to mitigate the damage caused. No exceptions. Also, regrettably, no pets are permitted in the house.
- You may smoke outside the inn, and a sand bucket will be provided next to our bench on the side boardwalk of the house.
- To secure a reservation, send a personal check for one-half the price of the rental, to be received no later than *45 days prior to your arrival date. Deposits will be refunded if you cancel at least 30 days prior to arrival. The balance, in the form of a certified check, must be received two weeks before your arrival date. We do not accept credit cards. Upon arrival please present a certified check for $600 as a damage deposit, as well as a check for the 11.7% occupancy tax collected by the state and town.
- We offer free parking for your car. Additional parking is available for a fee. Hotel service is provided with daily cleaning, tidying, and change of towels. Bedding is changed mid-week. Our goal is to keep the premises "white-glove" clean. We also provide you with beach towels to be used on our beach.
- We have a "no loud noise" policy after 10 PM. Should other guests complain, action will be taken to ensure a peaceful atmosphere for everyone.
- Click the button below for the Rental Agreement button to print and sign the agreement. This should be mailed to me with your first check. If you do not have a printer, call me, Elena Hall and I will mail a hard copy of the agreement to you. Thank you.